A senior landscape architect is needed on a full time basis to join a friendly and growing team of landscape architects and ecologists in the establish London OR new Birmingham office. This opportunity would suit a motivated individual with experience in design and preferably with some experience in landscape planning.
You will have an opportunity to coordinate a small team of junior landscape architects to deliver detailed design out puts to discharge planning conditions and Reserved Matters. In addition prepare and coordinate illustrative material for Design Codes.
- Appropriate qualification (s),
- A proven track record in delivering landscape (hard and soft) design.
- Experience in landscape planning would be advantageous.
- Preparation of contract documentation. LVA and LVIA landscape planning would be desirable.
- Knowledge and experience with appropriate software.
- Full driving licence is required.
The consultancy is committed to career development for all its employees. They offer rapid career development through mentoring and training and through an exciting range and scale of projects across the UK and overseas.
Excellent salary and benefits are offered to the successful candidate, including one day each month to work with charity or voluntary organisations to help provide a more rounded work experience.
If you have the above skills and would like to apply please contact Amy James at Allen & York
We look forward to receiving your application
For more information contact; Amy James - 01202 888986