Senior Landscape Architect - Edinburgh
My Client is a fast growing environmental planning consultancy, with teams based throughout the South and the Midlands. They specialise in Landscape Architecture, Ecology and Arboriculture. They are now looking to expand their capabilities by opening a new office in Edinburgh this year and are seeking a Senior Landscape Architect.
Job Description and Requirements:
- Experience with landscape and visual impact assessment, including input into landscape design/mitigation strategies
- Candidates will be used to working in a busy and experienced landscape planning team
- Experience with undertaking landscape and townscape planning, as well as assistance with public inquiry work
- Landscape design and experience preparing Landscape strategy and framework documents to assist in the delivery of successful schemes is a crucial element of the role.
Successful Senior Landscape Architects should be able to demonstrate exceptional written and verbal communication skills, in addition to being highly skilled at the assessment process with regards to residential, mixed use and renewable energy schemes. It is essential that the candidates have experience of project management and direct client contact.
- 5+ years' experience and be a Chartered Member of the Landscape Institute (CMLI)
- Managing projects through to completion, meeting financial and timescale budgets
- Performing business development, or providing expert witness services would be advantageous
- Excellent written skills
- A strong understanding of software (including AutoCAD, GIS and Adobe Creative Suite)
- Full UK driving licence
To find out more, call Josh Blanchard on 01202 888986 today!