|Job Title:||Senior Landscape Designer|
|Location:||East Sussex, East Sussex|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kerr|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Senior Landscape Designer
Southeast - £35-45,000 DOE
You would be joining one of the UKs leading and most reputable environmental, landscape, and design consultancies. They are a multi-award winning practice that delivers high-profile projects across the globe.
The Role of Landscape Designer
We are looking for a landscape architect professional who I passionate about landscape design to join one of the country's leading landscape practice's and contribute to a very diverse portfolio of global, award winning work.
You will be part of a friendly multidisciplinary team committed to high quality professional work with a strong emphasis on delivering sustainable solutions, located in a beautiful and convenient location.
You will be joining a leading design studio within this practice, leading and managing design projects across a wide breadth of industry sectors.
The Requirements to be considered for the role of Environmental Planner
- You will be educated to degree/masters level with a qualification(s) in landscape architecture, environmental planning or geography or other relevant environmental-based qualification.
- Chartered membership of the Landscape Institute, or on the pathway
- You will have a minimum of 5 years relevant experience of consultancy,
- You will need to be self-starting and have strong design communication skills
- You display initiative, commitment and rigour and have a sound knowledge of all stages of the design process
- You have the drive, energy and enthusiasm that will contribute to the success of a range of new, exciting, high-profile and challenging projects
- You should enjoy working collaboratively in a team environment and have proven experience in leading and managing projects.
Interested? Get in touch;
Please contact me today to discuss this role in more detail. I am available any time for an informal and very confidential chat;
Sarah Kerr - Planning and Built Environment Team Leader
01202 888 986; 07714 775 700
We recruit across all Town Planning, Surveying, Architecture and Design markets throughout the UK and Ireland. If this opportunity does not tick every box, I am confident our team is working on something that does - give us a call today to discuss all of your options!