|Job Title:||Senior Landscape Architect|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Amy James|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Are you a friendly and enthusiastic qualified landscape architect CMLI looking to join a progressive and commercially aware multi-disciplinary group that offers a full range of landscape, arboriculture and ecology related planning advice to the development industry?
You will be involved in all aspects of the planning stages from inception through design development and preparation of LVIA's, to discharging landscape related conditions and preparation of detailed designs. Whilst the role will involve LVIA report writing, the practice has a varied workload and you will gain a wide variety of experience on concept design, masterplanning, public open space, green infrastructure and detailed hard and soft design.
- Take an active role within the team assisting the Director and Associate Director and supporting the junior members and graphics team.
- Involved in all aspects of the planning stages from inception through design development.
- Writing reports and LVIA's
- Suitable for someone who is looking to advance their career and be part of a close knit team.
- A degree and/or post graduate qualification in Landscape Architecture
- Chartered Member of the Landscape Institute CMLI.
- Good working knowledge of Office, AutoCAD and Adobe Photoshop/Creative Suite,
- Excellent report writing and communication skills.
- An eye for detail
- Keyscape or SketchUp experience will be an advantage.
In return you will be part of a relaxed, friendly and vibrant working environment within an open plan office in a Grade I Listed barn conversion in Oxfordshire. The company promotes an excellent work-life balance with opportunities for employees to work from home. On top of this a competitive salary with discretionary bonuses, pension is offered.
Please contact Amy James at Allen and York to find out more.