Senior Landscape Planning Consultant
An exciting opportunity has arisen to lead and grow a landscape planning consultancy team in Birmingham.
The successful candidate will be an experienced and successful senior landscape planning professional with project experience to include LVIA / TVIA work.
Whilst joining an established and successful practice of Ecologists, Arboriculturists, and Landscape Planning Consultants, part of your remit will be to use your contacts and business development skills to generate future work and grow the Landscape Planning Consultancy part of the business in their Exeter team.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a creative and commercially minded Senior Landscape Consultant with an interest in planning and assessment work.
* Post-graduate diploma or MA in Landscape Architecture (or equivalent), CMLI (or equivalent in post-grad experience)
* Excellent communication and coordination skills
* Proven track record in LVIA/TVIA, project management, client contacts and knowledge of the planning process
* Demonstrable design analysis/development skills
* Demonstrable skills in relevant software (especially AutoCAD, Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator)
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and evidence of being a strong team player including developing junior team members
* An in-depth understanding of and interest in landscape and environmental planning including current trends
* An ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines under pressure
* Have excellent attention to detail, working to the highest standards
* Talented, positive and self-reliant individual
* Committed to continuing professional development
* An enthusiastic and motivated Landscape Planner
* Ability to demonstrate a high level of technical competence with an excellent standard of written and spoken English.
This is an organisation that prides themselves on career development for all its employees. We offer rapid career development through mentoring and training by our team, and through an exciting range and scale of projects across the UK.
Excellent salary and benefits are offered to the successful candidate, including one day each month to work with charity or voluntary organisations to help provide a more rounded work experience.
Candidates may occasionally be asked to work from our other offices and assist the wider team with inputs to other disciplines.
Candidates must be eligible to work and drive in the UK.
To find out more, call Josh Blanchard on 01202 888986 today!