|Job Title:||Senior Leakage Technician - Water|
|Location:||UK - England - East of England, Bedfordshire|
|Salary:||£24-26k with bonus and Accommodation|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Bullen|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Senior Leakage Technician – Water
Northampton or Bedfordshire
My client is looking to strengthen its leakage detection team, working with Anglian Water and require a Senior Leakage Technician, for a 6 month contract, covering Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire and Bedfordshire.
The position will report directly to the Area Manager and duties/responsibilities of the role will include the following –
• Lead, develop and coach Leakage Team
• Demonstrate and teach advanced leakage detection techniques
• Champion quality of work whilst ensuring adherence to H&S guidelines
• Ability to cope under pressure within a target driven industry
• Street works
• Water Hygiene
- Practical experience of Leakage Detection on active projects, ideally 5 years or more.
- Good understanding of hydraulics and water distribution systems, ability to read and work from water distribution network records in both electronic and paper format.
- Detailed knowledge of leakage equipment and methodology.
- Ability to organise staff, understand and work towards targets, as well as work safely and responsibly at all times.
Competitive package which includes an incentive bonus scheme
Accommodation will be covered for the right candidate if you live out of the area.