|Job Title:||Senior Legal Counsel and Legal Counsel|
|Location:||UAE - Dubai|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
• Provide general advice on contract management and all legal matters as they arise
• Provide dispute resolution advice and counsel to project companies and operation and maintenance companies
• Monitor dispute proceedings, litigations.
• Assist as the case may be in the drafting and negotiation of long term services, parts and repairs agreements in relation to projects under development.
• Identify and manage issues during the construction and operation phases of projects that may affect the financing of a project and provide related legal advice and interface with lenders' counsels as the case maybe.
• Manage service agreement with project companies.
You will be degree educated in Law and have experience of working in a legal practice.
If you had experience of working in the Power plant market that would be advantageous but petrochemical/O & G would be accepted. As long as understanding of EPC, Finance document and other project requirements.
You will have strong contract drafting skills and be able to provide sound legal advice.
Language required English