A leading multi disciplinary consultancy firm are currently recruiting for a Senior Lift Consultant to join their expanding team. The role will be based in the Birmingham or London office with travel to client sites so flexibility will be required. As the Senior Lift consultant, you will be responsible for building and maintaining and good relationship with the client, whilst providing a full service and management of the lift and escalation maintenance programme. This role will be offered with an attractive remuneration package including competitive salary, benefits, bonus and possible car allowance for the right candidate.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Inspection and testing of lift and escalators to ensure safety and efficient operation is maintained.
- Management of all PPM and minor works
- Review and check purchase orders and contractor invoices and ensure cost efficiency is being achieved
- Offer excellent customer service, ensuring clients are advised on any additional works required and ensure that all works are carried out at competitive market rates. Advise your client of any health and safety and statutory obligations that they need to be aware of
- Responsive for ad hoc enquiries and advice regarding any tenant related matters
- Arrange and attend meetings alongside the on-site facilities manager and any contractor representatives to review performance and progress of any additional works.
- Produce clear and concise recommendations for any condition reports or feasibility assessments that have been required
- Advise on the implementation of any plant replacement or refurbishment programmes including any budget requirements, programming schedules and prioritisation etc.
- Advise on service charge including budget for engineering services
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as a lift consultant and relevant supervisory or management experience
- CIBSE Membership status desirable
- Relevant qualifications in building services or completed apprenticeship/trainee engineering programme
- Experience working for maintenance contractor, design office or consultancy firm
- Ability to work on own initiative, client relationship building and working either directly for property owners or managing agents
- Ability to communicate professionally in writing
For further information please apply here or call Gemma Howells on 01202 888986. We look forward to receiving your application.