||Senior Lift Design Engineer
||UK - England - South East England
||about 1 year ago
A leading firm of engineering consultants providing a comprehensive range of services in conjunction with the built environment is looking to hire two Senior Lift Design Engineers to join their team.
You will be working with the Vertical Transportation Group based in London or Manchester. The firm are active in all sectors of the construction market, the company undertakes new building and refurbishment schemes in the public and private sectors.
What you will be doing;
- Working as a key team member providing services including review and technical involvement of the conceptual design and key stages of projects, responsibility of site surveys and specification.
- Preparation of tender packages for lift and escalator services
- Lift traffic analysis assessing the demand and usage frequencies taking into account
- Responsible for providing lift engineering expertise on single and multi-disciplinary projects
- From a lift contracting organisation or relevant background in the field
- Relevant qualifications such as ONC / HNC (or equivalent), City & Guilds Part III / NVQ3 in related disciplines.
- Awareness of current LOLER regulations, statutory obligations and industry best practice in relation to engineering operation and maintenance across a wide range of building types.
What will be offered?
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Performance related bonus
- Pension scheme, private healthcare, life assurance, childcare vouchers and more.
For further information please apply here or call Gemma Howells on 01202 888986. We look forward to receiving your application.