|Job Title:||Senior Lift Engineer|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Howells|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Are you an experienced Lift Engineer with management or supervisory experience? Do you have an in-depth knowledge of the design, commissioning, refurbishing and general trouble shooting of lifts and escalators?
If you answered yes to the above, then we have an exciting opportunity for you to take your career to the next level and join a successful and expanding multi-disciplinary consultancy company.
About the role;
You will have the opportunity to lead the development and growth of the Vertical Transportation team who provide consultancy services and technical input to projects within the business as well as to external clients. The role will be based in the Birmingham office, but will require travel to UK and International Offices. This role offers the right candidate the prospect to work on Landmark buildings both in the UK and overseas, as well as excellent career and development prospects.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Full responsibility for the lift engineering team assisting in the delivery and management of specialist technical services
- Using financial management/ commercial experience and planning skills to market further business development opportunities, aiding the expansion and growth of the team
- Leading the team using significant experience gained in the industry to advise on the design, commissioning and troubleshooting of lifts and escalators.
- Offer excellent customer service, ensuring clients are advised on any additional works required and ensure that all works are carried out at competitive market rates. Advise your client of any health and safety and statutory obligations that they need to be aware of
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a lift consultant and relevant supervisory or management experience
- CIBSE Membership status desirable
- Relevant qualifications in building services or completed apprenticeship/trainee engineering programme
- Experience in the financial and commercial management of jobs
- Broad base commercial experience including staff management, but desirably also marketing and business development acumen.
- Flexible with travel
For further information please apply here or call Gemma Howells on 01202 888986. We look forward to receiving your application.