|Job Title:||Senior Maintenance Engineer - Production|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, London - North West London|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Are you a talented and ambitious maintenance engineer with passion for your work and experience working in production and manufacturing environments? Have you worked with industrial photographic printing machines?
Would you like to work for a company that’s always moving forward, adjusting to their market and customer orientated in everything they do? A company that treat their staff well and believe in having fun while you work…
We are working with a leading brand firm in technology & print production in North West London area near Wembley. They are looking to appoint a full time Senior Maintenance Engineer with strong project management skills, reporting into the Maintenance Manager.
About your role;
- You will be responsible to implement and maintain PPM schedules that will improve overall efficiency and uptime of the factory equipment
- Use your project management experience to ensure effective installation of new machines and equipment
- Responding to fault reports, assessing machinery and completing necessary paperwork including daily activity logbooks
Your skills and attitude;
- Previous experience in Production/ Manufacturing environments
- Have worked on photographic printers, high speed wood cutting machines, industrial ovens, packaging/ pneumatic machinery
- Ability to work well on your own and in small groups
- Thrives in a fast paced environment, with a positive attitude and fast learning capability to work with new tools
- Desire to make a difference, provide excellent customer service through improving the efficiency levels in a production engineering environment
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information, please contact Gemma on 01202 888 986