Consumer Safety, US Household Products and Biocides/Pesticides
Join a Global FMCG Powerhouse
- Managing elite team in a Top of Class Firm
- Responsible for subject matter leadership
- Manage a range of assessments, evaluations and reporting across Safety, Exposure and Risk on Ingredients, Formulas, Packaging and Devises.
You will have:
- MS/MSc/PhD in Toxicology, Pharmacology, Chemistry, Biochemistry or related Science
- Considerable relevant Academic, Industrial or Regulatory experience
- Results oriented attitude, team player, entrepreneurial, fast starter and self motivated.
Hiring!: I am keen to talk to experienced Toxicology professionals for this senior Consumer safety role at a Global FMCG Powerhouse, based in New Jersey USA and part of the Elite Global Team.
For a confidential discussion about the role contact Duncan on +44 (0)1202 888 986 ext 262