Specific duties to be undertaken by the employee will include but not be limited to the following:
- Prepare designs and calculations for engineering systems in buildings using company approved software and calculation sheets.
- Prepare reports on engineering systems in buildings.
- Represent the company and attend project design and site meetings, inspect and report on installation works/survey installations. Maintain contact with clients and other members of the design team to ensure project success and good client relationships.
- Respond to queries and co-ordinate designs with design team members and contractors as necessary as well as providing assistance to other members of staff to assist specific deadlines.
- Carry out tasks in order of priority to ensure that project and client programmes are maintained.
- Prepare budget cost estimates for project designs and comment on contractor's costing.
- Carry out works necessary to arrange for the installation and/or upgrading of incoming statutory services supplies.
- Obtain approval from the relevant statutory authorities, landlords and other relevant parties of the company's engineering designs.
- Inspect and comment upon contractor proposals and installation details.
- Witness and certificate the testing and commissioning of all the engineering systems.
- Inspect/monitor the provisions of as fitted drawings and O & M manuals.
- Liaise with the company's CAD staff to ensure production of CAD drawings to suit the project programmes.
- Ensure all documentation is produced, issued and filled in accordance within the company requirements associated with hard copy and digital filing.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact George Blezard at ALLEN & YORK on 01202 888986.