|Job Title:||Senior Mechanical Engineer|
|Salary:||£40.00 - £50.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Vicky Kenrick|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Our client is a global leader in engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) services for energy, water and telecommunications. They are recruiting for Electrical and Mechanical Engineers on a contract basis (12 months) based in Redhill. The aim of these positions is to design & build engineering activity relating to PR19 and international design & build projects
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Engineering Standards: Continues to learn, remains current and applies independent knowledge and interpretation about departmental design guides, standards, systems, applicable engineering codes and policies and procedures relative to assigned tasks.
- Quality / Continuous Improvement: Consistently and independently applies knowledge and complies with company quality program relative to assigned tasks. Provides guidance and direction to others from the same project and discipline. Supports continuous improvement and change management efforts.
- Engineering Production: Prepares a variety of complex engineering deliverables. Performs complex research and develops recommendations for equipment and/or materials selection. Prepares complex engineering calculations following standard methods and principles. Manages assigned budget, schedule, and quality requirements. Plans and conducts independent evaluation, selection and adaptation of engineering techniques, procedures and criteria. Reviews lower level engineering work or assignments.
- Is responsible for one or more of the following: overseeing collection, assimilation, and management of data for engineering work; leading smaller production teams; and serving as the responsible charge for a project.
- Project Coordination: Actively coordinates with all other internal/external team members on moderately complex projects.
- Client Focus: Responsible for assisting with identification of key client interests and drivers on less complex projects. Communicates client interests and drivers to project team members and develops approaches to accommodate these concerns in the performance of the work on less complex projects. May provide support to business development or pursuit activities.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in engineering from either a recognized accredited program in their home country or the country in which the professional is practicing.
- Minimum of 5 years related work experience
We look forward to receiving your application