This is an exciting role if you are looking for your next move as a Senior OLE Engineer, our client is a well-known name in the world of Global Engineering and Development Consultancies. Having won several major UK transportation projects they are looking in increase their Northern teams based in either Warrington, York and Greater or Central Manchester.
As Senior OLE Engineer this role has responsibility for the design of railway electrification design and approval and is part of a large and successful team.
Day to day tasks are both office and site based and will include preparation of design drawings, OLE plans and instructions, preparation of reports and technical specifications, surveys. You will also work with and mentor junior graduates in their growth and development in the role.
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience within an OLE design team is vital.
- Solid understanding of railway, UK and international standards.
- Knowledge of construction techniques and materials used.
- Mentoring and coaching skills would be beneficial, but not essential.
- Good IT skills and attention to detail.
- Confident communicator and team player.
- PTS certification.
For further information, please call or apply with your CV to:-
Rachel Gladdis at Allen & York