Allen & York are pleased to be working again with one of longest standing clients in the Environmental Consultancy space. We have been tasked with identifying a Senior or Principal grade GeoEnvironmental Consultant to join the longstanding team in the South East.
The company that we are working on behalf of are known for the technical quality of their work and the specialist knowledge of their consultancy staff. They are at the forefront of cutting edge technologies, research and development in their 4 key markets. A full job description is available on request, but key areas of competency would include the following:
- The ability to undertake Phase 1 Desk Studies, Phase 2 Site Investigations (with experience of a range of site investigation techniques), Remediation Strategies, Earthworks Specifications and Verification Reports.
- Good report writing skills including the ability to self-check and to produce high quality and accurate work. Reports would include factual and interpretative reports including generic qualitative/ quantitative risk assessments, engineering parametrisation and geotechnical design.
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant codes of practice and industry standards and an understanding of relevant legislation.
- Knowledge and experience of a range of risk management and remediation techniques.
- Demonstrate experience of working on wider environmental projects such as land use planning and environment impact assessment, mineral extraction and landfill assessments.
This role would suit a mid-career professional who is looking to move to a team where they can have a real impact on a high performing team. This role is immediately available and we are looking to set up interviews as soon as possible.