Senior or Principal Planner (MRTPI)
£35,000 - £50,000 per annum
We have an urgent opportunity for an experienced Town Planner (MRTPI) to join a busy town planning consultancy based in West Sussex. Offering a personalised service to individuals, companies and public organisations, they provide clients with in-depth knowledge of both national and local planning policies, delivering quality service to successfully maximise the development potential for client sites, whilst maintaining a realistic and measured approach.
Working with landowners, developers and both the public & private sectors, you would be responsible for securing planning objectives throughout a range of planning services, including planning applications & appeals, site appraisals, strategic site promotion, negotiation of legal agreements, urban design & master planning, planning enforcement, EIA's & heritage projects.
As a town planner, you would advise on the following;
- Major planning applications
- Planning appeals and strategic initiatives for private sector clients
- Assisting local planning authorities with policy, research and development control functions
- Master-planning projects, EIA's & planning enforcement
- MRTPI Chartered with 4 years PQE
- Up to date knowledge of UK Planning System
- Extensive experience dealing with planning applications, appeals & legal disputes
- Knowledge in handling site appraisals & SHLAA's
- Excellent attention to detail & motivated approach to business
- Full drivers licence
For more information contact Cate Battson - 01202 888 986.
We look forward to receiving your application.