|Job Title:||Senior Planner|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Josh Marshall|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
We are pleased to currently be working with a well-established planning consultancy based in the North West, which has a reputation for success in multi-disciplinary planning projects nationwide.
The Role of Senior Town Planner
Our client is currently expanding our planning team, and now requires a Senior Planner. This is an excellent opportunity to work on a range of projects across the planning sector. Current projects include residential, mixed-use, commercial and retail schemes and project management. You would be working with developers, private landowners and individuals.
- Play a lead role in preparing and submitting a wide range of planning applications and appeals
- Maintain existing, and build new, client relationships
- Utilise your market and planning expertise to offer comprehensive planning advice that meets each clients' unique objectives
- Act on behalf of a broad spectrum of private clients and handle projects of varying complexity and size
- Attract new clients and deliver your own projects.
- To be considered for the role of Senior Town Planner
- We are looking for an experienced town planner who is interested in taking a key role in furthering the company's development. You should have a minimum of 5 years post graduate experience, preferably within a planning consultancy, and have MRTPI status. You will have excellent knowledge of the English planning system and be experienced in dealing with planning applications and appeals across multiple sectors including residential, commercial and mixed use.
If you are interested in the role of Town Planner, please do get in touch with me as soon as possible for an informal, and very confidential chat.
Josh Marshall - Planning & Built Environment
01202 888 986