|Job Title:||Senior Planner|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, London|
|Contact Name:||Josh Marshall|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Our client is looking for a Senior Planner to join their growing team in their London office. They are experts in the fast changing planning system and use their knowledge to put clients ahead of the game. Specialist services include planning, transport, sustainability, heritage, design, engagement and delivery.
One of the most reputable consultancy’s in London who work on a range of interesting projects and are committed to helping their employees develop and progress.
- As a Senior Town Planner, you will be responsible for working on a variety of planning services, from planning appraisals to appeals, local plans, land promotion and planning objections
- Represent the company at planning committees and conferences
- Work as part of a professional team to offer the highest quality service, with team management of more junior members
- Manage clients appropriately, offering support and guidance when necessary
- Always seeking to develop and improve further both in technical and professional terms
- 3- 5 years post-qualification experience
- Membership of the RTPI desirable
- Experience in either the public and private sector
- Able to demonstrate that they have dealt with a wide variety of planning matters
- Being commercially minded, able to take on a diverse workload and work within a busy team