|Job Title:||Senior Planner|
|Location:||UK - England - East of England, Cambridgeshire|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Salary - £25,000 - £35,000
Our 20 strong Planning Team in Cambridge is continuing to expand and so we are looking for enthusiastic senior planners to support this expansion.
We pride ourselves in the fact that we deal with an exciting and innovative range of clients and projects:
- CBI Station Quarter
- Cambridge Bio Medical Campus
- Science, Research and Development Parks
- Cambridge North Station
- Cambridge Colleges
- Residential and mixed use urban extensions
- New Settlements
- The Jockey Club
Working as a key member of the team your day will see you:
- Building external working relationships to extend our client base
- Taking job enquiries and undertaking site assessments
- Preparing and submitting applications
- Interacting with Planning Officers at Local Planning Authorities pre and post application submission.
- Preparing Planning Statements and other documents required to support applications.
- Development Plan process, legislation and considerations.
- Managing conflicts of interest across the Division / Firm.
- Working on written representations, appeals, informal hearings and public inquiries.
The successful candidate will have the following qualification, skills and experience:
- A degree in Planning which is accredited by the RTPI
- Working towards or a member of the RTPI
- Report writing skills and excellent business English with good attention to detail
- A team player who is flexible, proactive and willing to learn
- Full driving licence
- Understanding of the issues affecting the economy and the implications on the business of the Firm specifically planning consultancies.
- Business and financial discipline – recording of time, expenses etc and understanding of turnover/income, profit and gross margin.
We look forward to receiving your application.