Our client is a multi-disciplinary estate agency and surveying company. They are now looking to expand by appointing a planner to work alongside their existing surveyors and planners.
Our client is looking to appoint an RTPI qualified planner with at least 3 years' experience to assist their Associate Partner in all aspects of planning work.
The successful candidate is likely to have significant experience in planning policy, development management or planning enforcement.
The post offers an excellent opportunity for career progression within an award winning long established and diverse company.
- To assist Associate Partner with all aspects of planning work;
- To prepare supporting statements for planning applications and appeals;
- To manage planning application and appeal processes;
- To manage external consultants to prepare supporting documents for planning applications;
- To negotiate planning applications through development management process, including with Local Planning Authority Officers and Members, local residents and other professionals;
- To represent clients as professional witness at appeal (including site visits, hearings and inquiries);
- To represent clients at Planning Committee;
- To prepare documents in response to Local Planning Authority, central government and other consultations.
- To advise other staff (estate agents and surveyors) on planning and development matters;
- To advise other professionals (including solicitors, architects and surveyors) on all aspects of the planning process;
- To advise clients directly on all aspects of planning and development.
- Educated to degree level
- Member of RTPI
- Knowledge of national and local planning system
Please get in touch with me as soon as possible to discuss this role in more detail. I am available at any time to have an informal and very confidential chat.
Tom Collins - Planning & Built environment Recruitment Consultant
01202 888 986
We look forward to receiving your application.