- Strong grasp of statutory planning policy, procedures and requirements.
- Chartered member of MRTPI
- You will have developed a significant portfolio of relevant technical and leadership experience within a consultancy or public sector environment.
- Commercially aware leader in town planning
- Ability to manage multiple projects and teams to deliver to, and exceed client expectations.
- Given the collaborative and client focused nature of this role, excellent communication and project management skills are essential.
Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior - Associate Strategic Town Planner
Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Salary: £25000 - £35000 per annum
Senior/Principal Town Planner
Location: Hampshire, England
Salary: £30000 - £50000.00 per annum
Associate - Associate Director - Strategic Planner
Location: Bristol, England
Salary: £45000.00 - £50000 per annum