- Strong grasp of statutory planning policy, procedures and requirements.
- Chartered member of MRTPI
- You will have developed a significant portfolio of relevant technical and leadership experience within a consultancy or public sector environment.
- Commercially aware leader in town planning
- Ability to manage multiple projects and teams to deliver to, and exceed client expectations.
- Given the collaborative and client focused nature of this role, excellent communication and project management skills are essential.
Sorry, this job is no longer available
Location: Portsmouth, Hampshire
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Location: London, England
Location: Rugby, Warwickshire
Associate Transport Planner (Birmingham)
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Salary: £45000 - £55000.00 per annum + full range of extras