An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Planner in Bedford.
We are looking for an MRTPI qualified Town Planner, or someone eligible to actively work towards accreditation.
- A good grounding in development management led work and a strong understanding of local and national planning policy is essential.
- Experience in both the public and private sector, for a combined total of in excess of 5 years.
- The position will include the provision of offering planning advice, managing associated external consultants and the preparation and submission of planning applications, appeals and local plan representations.
- The role will require an active involvement in a number of projects and the successful candidate will be a positive,proactive individual with the drive to meet client expectations and promote the business by demonstrating the use of experience of marketing and networking skills.
- It is essential that the candidate has a solid grasp of the English language both verbally and in writing, and be competent in report and letter writing in the context of the English planning system.
- The role will require a strong aptitude for the use of office based software, such as Microsoft office, outlook, GIS and mapping.
- The candidate must have a full UK driving licence and have access to their own vehicle.
The Practice offers a flexible and competitive salary and benefits.