Planner or Senior Planner
£25,000 - £40,000
Can work FROM HOME. Occassional access to offices (nationwide) as required.
- Planning advice and coordination of large infrastructure projects, including high speed rail, LRT, airports, renewable energy and waste management. Most are promoted as hybrid Bills or Nationally Significant Infrastructure Projects.
- Planning advice to other business sectors eg EIA and SEA, mining, contaminated land remediation and marine.
- Planning policy and research studies for government agencies and local authorities.
- Planning and related applications and appeals, mainly complex urban regeneration and developments.
- Advice to local planning authorities on planning, housing and EIA issues.
- Planning obligations, Community Infrastructure levy and infrastructure studies.
- Socio-economic, housing and development appraisal studies.
We are looking for people with the relevant skills, experience and enthusiasm, who want to develop their careers and help sustain a leading consultancy through business development and innovation.
To be considered, you should:
* have an RTPI accredited Town Planning degree or equivalent.
* be a chartered Member of the RTPI, or working towards it.
* have at least two years post qualification planning experience.
* a good knowledge of planning law and practice and strong report writing, analytical and inter-personal skills.
* an interest and preferably previous experience of working on the environmental and planning aspects of major infrastructure and development projects and policy studies.
We would expect Senior Planners to have had some project management experience, preferably in multidiscipline projects.
Are you interested?
Mark Maultby - 01202 888986 ext 284