Senior Planner - Exeter
C£30,000 per annum
Our client is an independent firm of town planning consultants who act for a wide variety of clients across the country encompassing the full range of planning consultancy service. The client base includes include private individuals, landowners, developers and local authorities involved in residential, commercial, retail, leisure and recreation schemes.
The role of Senior Planner
Due to continued success and growth, they are seeking senior planners to join their existing planning teams in Exeter to assist more senior staff and Partners and develop their own client base.
The role will involve working on a range of planning projects, including applications, appeals and development plan work.
- Act for a number of commercial and private clients
- Advising Local Planning Authorities in all aspects of planning consultancy
- Work within a commercial environment to deliver projects to clearly-defined budgets
- Carrying out a wide variety of research into all planning matters
- Drafting reports on a range of planning issues
- Member of MRTPI
- 3 years' experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Commercially minded
- Excellent written and communication skills
- A strong team player
Interested? Get in touch;
Please contact me today to discuss this role in more detail. I am available any time for an informal and very confidential chat;
Josh Marshall Planning and Built Environment Recruitment Consultant
01202 888 986
We recruit across all Town Planning, Surveying, Architecture and Design markets throughout the UK and Ireland. If this opportunity does not tick every box, I am confident our team is working