Senior Planner (Maternity Cover), Dublin, Ireland
Office Location: Dublin
Working Hours: 9.00am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Salary: Negotiable, plus excellent benefits
Discipline team: Planning
Reporting to: Principal/Director
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The successful candidates will work within the planning, masterplanning and EIA teams and will be expected to contribute to a broad range of development projects, including residential, tourism, waste, minerals and renewable energy cases as well as more general development. Reporting directly to Principal / Technical Director staff within their office location, the opportunity will exist to take on project management roles and gain a wide area of planning and environmental assessment experience. The role will include regular contact with clients and regulatory authorities as well as collaboration with colleagues. Good communication, report writing, administrative and project management skills are essential along with an appetite for new challenges on broad and varied case load.
TECHNICAL SKILLS / ABILITIES / EXPERIENCE :
- Demonstrable consultancy or commercially based experience as a Planning Consultant
- Strong report writing and presentation skills
- Strong administrative and communication skills
- Project Management Experience
- Strategic and innovative thinking
- Proven work winning capabilities within a consultancy context
- Good network of potential clients
- Experience using GIS/CAD/Photoshop or other graphics software
EDUCATION / QUALIFICATION / MEMBERSHIP :
- Relevant degree
- Membership/Chartered Status with a relevant professional body or
Institution (MRTPI / IPI)
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES :
- An ability to work well with colleagues, clients and contractors.
- Ability to work both in a team and under own initiative.
- Reliable, conscientious, committed.
Interested? Get in touch...