£35,000 - £50,000 DOE (+ benefits)
We are pleased to announce the biggest independent property advisory business in the South is looking for a motivated Senior Planner to join their specialists in many aspects of commercial and residential property. Based from Croydon, you would represent the company in a range of planning services across London and the South East, providing detailed solutions to clients and their property needs.
The company is wholly owned and managed by Partners, consists of around 10 offices and several teams of highly experienced Built Environment professionals specialising in Development Consultancy & Town Planning, Commercial Agency & Investment, Professional Services, Building Consultancy, Commercial and Residential Property Management.
The firm's broad portfolio speaks for itself, with focus on a variety of sectors including; Healthcare & Medical Property, Roadside, Charities, LPA Receivership, Airports, Leisure and Leasehold Reform work, and the company is proud to be the largest surveying practice in the south east specialising in commercial property.
As a Senior Planner, you will join a highly motivated and friendly team, and receive a highly competitive salary coupled with excellent benefits and top training and CPD (Continuous Professional Development) opportunities.
- Deliver a range of planning services to clients cross the South East
- Assist in the growth of the team and business
- Work on a range of commercial projects
- Occasional evening conferences, site visits and client meetings
- Continuous liaison with a range of built environment professionals, site managers, surveyors, architects, engineers and designers
- Ability to juggle varied workloads to a high standard
- Team player, with excellent motivation and a strong work ethic
- Experience with a range of planning services, confident in learning new material
- Previous experience in a range of sectors (commercial, retail, leisure etc) would be desirable
Interested? Get in touch!
Tel 01202 888986