Senior Planner or Associate
Location - Preston
Salary - Negotiable, DOE
We are pleased to currently be working with a well established planning consultancy based in the North West, which has a reputation for success in multi-disciplinary planning projects nationwide. Our client is currently expanding their planning team, and now requires a Senior Planner or Associate.
This is an excellent opportunity to work on a range of projects across the planning sector. Current projects include residential, mixed-use, commercial and retail schemes and project management. You would be working with developers, private landowners and individuals.
We are looking for an experienced town planner who is interested in taking a key role in furthering the company's development. You should have a minimum of 5 years post graduate experience, preferably within a planning consultancy, and have MRTPI status. You will have excellent knowledge of the English planning system and be experienced in dealing with planning applications and appeals across multiple sectors including residential, commercial and mixed use.
What you will do:
As a Senior Planner / Associate you will:
- Play a lead role in preparing and submitting a wide range of planning applications and appeals,
- Maintain existing and building new client relationships,
- Utilise your market and planning knowledge / expertise to offer comprehensive planning advice that meets our clients' objectives,
- Act on behalf of a range of private clients who bring with them an array of projects which vary in complexity and size,
- You must have the ability to attract new clients / business and deliver your own project
- support and develop less experienced planners in the Company.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Please contact Anna Bornstein for more information or to have an informal and confidential chat about this or other opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1202 888 986 ext. 213