ALLEN & YORK have an opportunity for a Senior Power Transmission System Engineer to work for a leading consultancy based in Riyadh.
- Executing studies related to the electricity transmission system planning using dedicated software, mainly PSS/E.
- Your role could vary between Project Manager and Expert, in function of the projects.
- Front line for Middle East projects and have direct contacts with our client.
- Responsible for developing Power System Consulting activities in Saudi Arabia.
- Project methodology and man/hour estimates.
- Develop innovative concepts regarding design and operation, incorporating new technologies and addressing the new economic context.
You must have 5 to 10 years of experience as electrical engineer specialized in power system studies.
You will have experience in long term transmission planning of electrical networks, knowledge of a variety of transmission technologies including AC lines & cables, HVDC, FACTS. You will be able to utilize PSS/E software tool on power study methodology.
Fluent in English is required.
This is just one of many jobs that ALLEN & YORK are currently recruiting across the Middle East & North Africa (MENA) region. ALLEN & YORK are the specialist recruiters for the Middle East sustainability sector and actively recruit in the UAE (predominantly Dubai & Abu Dhabi), Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt and Morocco. Our international network of clients & candidates mean we have a demonstrable track record in recruiting high caliber professional staff across the world - get in touch to learn more.