Senior to Principal Planner
£35,000 - £45,000 per annum (+ benefits)
We are currently representing an excellent mid-sized consultancy, who are looking for a passionate and professional Senior or Principal Planner to join their practice. With lots of room to grow, and the opportunity to have real influence over business direction, you would be joining a Planning & Environmental consultancy that advises on all sectors of planning, including mixed use, infrastructure & energy, retail, commercial, residential and leisure.
- Preparation and co-ordination of planning applications for high profile residential, mixed use, employment, commercial, leisure and care developments;
- Negotiation of planning applications through to a successful determination;
- Project management of multi-disciplinary teams and regularly reporting to and advising clients;
- Preparation of accurate and concise reports including Supporting Planning Statements, Statement of Community Involvement reports and Planning Appraisals;
- Preparation of well-informed representations to Local Plan consultations;
- Assisting in the preparation of Proofs of Evidence and Statement of Common Ground for use at Public Inquiries as well as liaising with the Planning Inspectorate;
- Organisation and attendance at public consultation events for major developments; and
- Business development responsibilities and client care.
- An RTPI or RICS accredited Planning and/or Development degree;
- A Member of the Royal Town Planning Institute;
- 2-7 years' post degree qualification experience at either a planning consultancy or Local Authority.
Interested? Get in touch!
Tel 01202 888986