|Job Title:||Senior-Principal Sustainability Consultant|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, London|
|Contact Name:||Alex Carroll-Adams|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
A rare opportunity has arisen with a unique consultancy; due to continued success and a diverse workload, they are looking for a Senior/Principal Sustainability Consultant who is ready to take the next step in their career. This innovative, highly experienced candidate will take the lead on BREEAM work; they will deliver Sustainability projects engaging both technically with assessments and also operating on a client facing presence.
- Manage Energy and Sustainability based projects, ensuring that they are delivered effectively and efficiently.
- Ensure BREEAM assessments are delivered effectively.
- Provide strategic consultative advice to clients, architects and design teams on energy and sustainability to improve both new and retro-fit buildings.
- 4+ years’ experience in the Sustainability market with a proven track record of outstanding project delivery.
- Accredited in BREEAM.
- Responsible for the submission of BREEAM and Code reports to BRE.
- Experience of managing multiple Energy/Sustainability projects.
- Technical knowledge of legislation regarding UK construction.
- Track record of positive client meetings.
- Demonstrable confidence in front senior staff when discussing technical aspects of projects.
- Degree in a relevant field (e.g. engineering, energy, sustainability).
For more information about this job opportunity, please contact Alex Carroll Adams at Allen & York.