Our client is a leading global, multi-disciplined engineering and construction company. They are seeking to appoint a senior procurement specialist.
Your main duties will include:
- Propose the procurement strategy for the regional operating unit and develop the regional supply chain to suit the demand.
- Provide market competitive procurement solutions for the operating unit which demonstrate best overall value for money.
- Provide an effective and professional service in the procurement of sub-contractors and materials covering: -
- Work winning / Pre-construction procurement strategy and supply chain selection for Bid Leader
- Construction stage project procurement for Project Leader, including: -
- Procurement strategy
- Production and driving of the procurement schedule
- Development of work package documents in conjunction with project teams
- Work package procurement
- Production of sub-contracts in conjunction with project teams.
- Management of sub-contract formalities (execute, bonds, warranties)
- Supply chain management, including structuring the supply chain, carrying out performance and relationship management to drive improved performance/cost benefits.
- Generate and encourage an efficient, productive and continuously improving supply chain performance within the trades.