|Job Title:||Senior Product Manager|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, Hampshire - Liphook|
|Salary:||£60,000pa to £90,000pa Neg.|
|Contact Name:||Andy Tubb|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
- Drive and support the project team deliverables, meet commitments and deadlines
- Lead a cross functional team to manage the product category
- Understand the global consumer for your product category; be the subject matter expert in consumer behaviors
- Understand the competitors and their product(s); how does product have a unique selling proposition
- Understand the market trends, consumer trends, and technology trends
- Understand regional regulatory requirements or restrictions, working closely with local authorities
- Create idea generation sessions to drive new product ideas
- Own the quality of the product and drive improvements
- Make the product easy to use, easy to install, easy to sell
- Drive the financials to meet gross product margins
- Design new products and/or processes; make modifications to existing products and/or processes; maintain awareness of product technology requirements
- Prepare all required product documentation or data including Technical Requirement Documents.
- Interacts with other functional groups, customers and vendors to coordinate technical and schedule matters and to successfully launch projects on time.
- Provide necessary product information/updates for Monthly Operation Review meetings
- Create and/or support development of installation instructions and user operation guides
- Supervise and direct suppliers to leverage suppler resources in the development of new product
- Participate in engineering critical design reviews
Skills & Experience
- An undergraduate degree in engineering, science or similar; 10+ years of progressive engineering experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience is required; master’s degree preferred
- Must have a proven track record of project management with conclusive results.Experience working with Safety product(s), market and customers is preferred.
- Must be able to lead/manage a results driven team
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work collaboratively with peers in cross functional areas; work cooperatively with management
- Ability to communicate effectively; verbal and written; strong presentation skills
- Electro Static Discharge ESD protective training and electronics handling techniques preferred
- Ability to work extended hours; may include travel at times which can include evenings and/or weekends
We would be keen to speak to anyone who also has Object recognition and Connectivity experience within the Auotmotive space.