|Job Title:||Senior Project Engineer (Rail Fixed Telecoms)|
|Location:||York, North Yorkshire|
|Salary:||Negotiable + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Carolina Troncoso|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Desirable location- York or Derby
Applications from other areas of the country will be considered - Birmingham - Chippenham- Glasgow - Manchester
Join one of the leading global engineering organisations, which has a significant present within the rail industry. Our client has worked on a vast list of projects successfully completed within the industry. The role works directly with the Fixed Telecoms Engineer Manager and with the Project Engineer team. One of the key factors of their success within the industry, it is how important employees are for the company. Thus, the role offers a great opportunity for constant skills development and career progression within the company.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Lead the Project Engineering team which includes Project Engineers located at multiple sites across England and in Scotland.
- Ensure that all engineering discipline Safety aspect are planned, executed and reviewed as part of an excellent safety culture within the business.
- Ensure that engineers aspects of the national portfolio of Fixed Telecoms projects are delivered within budget and time constraints and to the appropriate level of quality.
- Manage functional and operational change effectively and efficiently to support business success, growth, development and adaptation.
- Prepare and maintain resource requirements to meet short term work bank surplus/shortfall
- Chartered Engineer status or appropriate professional status and relevant engineering qualification
- Considerable and established knowledge and interest in the rail telecoms industry, significant experience of telecoms engineering implementation on large main line schemes in the UK
- Safety culture aware - proven ability to lead, influence and develop safety culture to latest strategies and methods.
- Experience in Systems Engineering, Project Engineering and Design of safety critical or safety related systems, test and installation environments.
THIS ROLE IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO BE PART OF A LEADING ORGANISATION. SEND YOUR CV OR CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION!
OUR CLIENT IS OFFERING A COMPETITIVE BASIC SALARY + GREAT BENEFITS.