ALLEN & YORK are recruiting for a Senior Project Engineer Waste & Environment for an international consultancy firm.
- Liaise with Government departments in the waste management & environmental fields.
- Provide guidance on waste management requirements & deliver high quality solid waste related projects, including strategic planning, facility (landfill, transfer station, Waste to Energy) design, consistently with a focus on meeting program & budgetary control.
- Plan, organise & undertake solid waste analysis, research & reporting as required.
- Plan, organise & manage successful completion of the waste management responsibilities as required by the project scope of services.
- Ensure that the solid waste management requirements of local legislation & international best practice standards are complied with.
- Assist in generating & following up on business opportunities throughout UAE & in other company locations locations.
- Assist in the preparation or contribute to environmental tender proposals for the Environmental Department for cross discipline bids managed by Project Managers within other company divisions.
- Assist in the preparation & arrangement of presentations & meetings with potential & current Clients.
- Site works may be required.
- Knowledge of Environmental & Solid Waste Management Legislative requirements (various Middle East locations).
- Experience across all fields of Solid Waste Management (from planning, to design and monitoring)/ Environmental management reporting & studies & Waste to Energy field desirable.
- Strong communication skills, good understanding of English & good written grammar (Native English speaker).
- BSc or BEng - Environmental.
- Minimum 5 - 7 years' experience.
We look forward to receiving your application
For more information contact Kristina Khusseyn at +971 (0)4 4469828
ALLEN & YORK is a leading sustainability recruitment consultancy across the Middle East.