||Senior Project Manager - Biomass
||North East England,
||over 1 year ago
Senior Project Manager - Biomass
Our client is the Investor and Developer of a biomass plant in the UK. They require a Project manager on a permanent or fixed term contract basis to work closely with this site and manage the entire project lifecycle of the plant.
This established company are dedicated to renewable energy infrastructure projects across the world.
- To manage the construction of a 22MW Biomass plant
- To oversee all aspects of the project and liaise with all partners including, project owner, plant fabricators, feed stock supplier and contractors.
- Project planning, monitoring & control.
- Monitoring of principal contractor.
- Sub contract package preparation & monitoring.
- To report to the project funders on daily basis.
- Proven track record in renewable energy construction and grid connection, specifically Biomass technology.
- Proven knowledge of civil engineering or engineering background
- Proven track record in budget reporting and management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good knowledge of MS Office Excel, Word.
- Degree in Engineering
- CSCS qualified SMSTS minimum safety qualification pref.
- CDM Liaison.
- Appointed person lifting operations and TWC qualifications preferred but not a necessity.
- Full clean driving licence.
- 18 month rolling contract with the potential of further projects
Please contact Sally Woods for further information