Our client are a leading provider of utility contracting services to Distribution Network Operators, the private sector and the public sector across the UK. They are looking for a Project Manager with Civils and Electrical experience to join an established team.
- Responsible for achieving the budgetary targets of the Sub-Business Unit
- Introduce and develop new working strategies to increase revenue and production
- Full Project budgetary control ensuring the on-going accurate measurement and valuation of all works ensuring accurate timeous invoicing to ensure recovery of all costs incurred including relevant margins
- Responsible for achieving and maximising project financial targets in line with Company targets.
- Responsible for the management of Supervisors to ensure successful delivery of Project objectives and targets in line with all relevant company procedures and statutory legislation in H&S and Quality.
- Effective Resource Planning maximising productivity where able.
- Client and customer satisfaction
- Ensuring all relevant Company processes and procedures are followed and monitored to ensure effective implementation.
- Project and Sub-Business Cost Control measures are in place and costs savings are achieved where necessary.
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly provision of Management Information demonstrating the effective control and performance of projects under your control
- Assist where applicable in the recovery of any all outstanding monies
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent project management skills
- Commercial awareness
- Proven track record in managing People and Client relationships
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability of influencing at all levels
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Good PC skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) ERP System knowledge would be an advantage
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to analyse data and recognise trends
- Proactive with new ideas for efficiencies, improvements
- Good health and safety knowledge and practices
- Full Driving License
- Industry related apprenticeship
- Site Safety Certificate
- CDM Co-ordinator