|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager (Water Treatment)|
|Contact Name:||Kristina Khusseyn|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
This is the ideal opportunity for a Senior Project Manager looking to take that next step in their career.
The job requires to:
- Plan, direct, coordinate and lead all Projects activities within the Environmental Division.
- Lead the Design and Engineering phases (all disciplines) for bidding and running projects and supervise project personnel throughout.
- Ensure Business Unit's compliance to all general laws and legal provisions
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent from an internationally recognised University.
- Business administration and or exposure to Project Management tools would be advantageous
- Advanced level of technical knowledge in the water treatment field with experience in treatment methodologies in some or all of the following fields; groundwater; oil and gas; industrial waste; leisure; food and beverage; domestic waste water.
Knowledge and skills
- Extensive knowledge in environment division encompassing strategic planning, negotiating (with 3+ years forward focus). In depth knowledge of environmental division products, solutions and their commercial position in the market.
- Demonstrable management experience with high turnover and activity.
- Determining budgets, setting of operational procedures, client and service provider negotiations etc. (which would all be necessary in running the operations).
- Financially savvy and a politically astute leader.
- Ability to set clear priorities, delegate, and guide investment in people and systems.
- Keen analytic, organization and problem solving skills, which support and enable sound decision making.
- Excellent team skills with an ability to communicate and work effectively across a variety of internal and external stakeholders; a persuasive negotiator able to achieve consensus amongst differing opinions.
- Generally 10+ years of related work experience, including Managerial experience are typically required.
- Knowledge of leading edge and emerging technologies in the field of environment division
- Provide Project Management to individual projects and later within the assigned team to individual contracts.
- Provide Technical Expertise required to execute projects within core target market areas.
- Provide direct supervision during fabrication and assembly.
- Develop and maintain sound Engineering practices and Provide Technical Expertise and guidance throughout.
- Implement division working procedures and quality guidelines specific to water treatment activities which will enable the division to execute projects within selected core markets (oil and gas, power sectors, etc).
- Integrate specific work procedures with existing company guidelines and ensure compliance from team members at all times.
- Provides leadership and guidance in all aspects of the sales cycle, generally assisting and supporting superiors during.
- Provide Technical Evaluation of outgoing tenders/ bids to ensure compliance with project specifications and client requirements.
- Participate in costing of tenders providing relevant estimates and sub supplier inputs. Carryout Risk Assessment of projects pre- award and provide recommendations of how risks can be minimised and mitigated during execution.
- Implementation, development and maintenance of Procurement Database specific to water treatment projects.
- Development of existing Procurement and Supply Chain functions to suit specific Environmental Division requirements, and benefit the execution of projects.
- Carry out Profit and Loss analysis for individual project builds. Provide regular project reports and make appropriate recommendations to ensure that projects remain within budget.
- XIII. Create Division Quality Plan and provide relevant work procedures required to maintain the Quality System.
- Liase with company Quality team and enable the integration of existing company quality function with specific Environmental division requirements.
- Oversee the implementation of company QHSE policies/ procedures within the Environmental division, ensuring suitability and compliance to Projects/ EPC contracts during the construction of water treatment packages.
- Establish daily work plans and staffing requirements for running projects and during bidding.
- Management of staff involved in design, fabrication and assembly stages (internal processes) as well providing supervision and management of site installation, testing and commissioning activities.
We look forward to receiving your application
ALLEN & YORK is a leading sustainability recruitment consultancy across the Middle East.