Senior Quantity Surveyor
Our client are now looking for a talented Senior Quantity Surveyor to join and manage our Cost Management team, where you will be working in a multi-disciplinary consultancy office in Liverpool
This opportunity provides development in to management within the company. To achieve this, the company will provide you with guidance and support from our experienced Cost Management team in Liverpool and throughout the UK based offices. Therefore, it is essential that you are an ambitious individual with a strong 'can do' attitude to develop within this role.
Our projects are very diverse including large education and commercial schemes with contract values up to £200 million to smaller schemes and working in interesting sectors including; local authority and residential housing.
- Evaluate costs and advise on alternative proposals
- Provide advice on contract arrangements and conditions under which building will be constructed
- Prepare tendering documents
- Manage the costs of projects during the construction stage and negotiate final accounts
- Lead from the front as regards to client facing meetings, dealing with multi disciplined teams
- Degree qualification (RICS accredited or equivalent)
- MRICS Chartered
- Team leading / management experience highly desirable