|Job Title:||Senior Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Carolina Troncoso|
|Job Published:||27 days ago|
Our client who is a specialist in infrastructure and civil projects with unique technical complexity are looking to expand their team with a Asset protection engineer. A company with over 70 years experience are looking for someone who will be enthusiastic about their work and bring good technical ability to the team.
- Administer various subcontractors and sub contractors ensuring compliance with Dragados management systems.
- Work closely with procurement department on commercial matters to be included in subcontracts.
- Assist in the maintenance of the procurement plan and associated commercial procedures.
- Preparation of monthly payments, forecast cost to complete and payment applications.
- To comply with the companies health and safety compliance.
- You will need to be educated to HND - HNC level or equivalent in construction, commercials or a related discipline.
- To have experience working with NEC 3 Contract.
- Experience working with national contractors on large civil engineering and infrastructure projects.
- A good understanding of EU and UK legislative requirements affecting procurement.
- Ability to work part of a team.
- A tunnel safety card and CSCS card would be advantageous.