Senior Quantity Surveyor
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + Excellent pension package + Benefits
The client that we are representing is a leading multi-discipline construction and property consultancy. For the correct Quantity Surveyor this role is a game changer. Providing a range of services to the UK building and construction industry covering chartered building & quantity surveying. Our client also provides project management, architecture & planning, civil & structural engineering, mechanical & electrical engineering, sustainability and health & safety.
Our client is looking to appoint a Quantity surveyor in Kent that has experience working with a team on a range of refurbishment and new build developments.
The candidate should be qualified, with one to 3 years post qualification experience.
They will also consider candidates who are still approaching the RICS qualification if they have a number of years of relevant on the job experience and can demonstrate relevant knowledge acquired.
Have the ability to lead procurement, programming, value management and contract negotiations, as well as managing the construction phase are required
Candidate will be involved in
- Contract and cost management of refurbishment and repair works ranging from £1m - £10m
- Estimating and cost analysis of new build projects, ranging from £1m to £200m; including sale, private rental and public sector schemes
Duties will Include
- Feasibility, order of cost and elemental cost analyses
- Pre and post contract cost management
- Cost reporting
- Final accounts negotiation
- 1 - 3 years post qualification experience, or
- Approaching the RICS qualification with at least 3 years QS experience and be able to demonstrate relevant knowledge has been acquired
- Strong numerical skills
- An ability to pay attention to detail while under pressure
We our looking forward to receiving your applications.