Senior Quantity Surveyor
Salary: £45,000 to £65,000 + pension + Benefits
Our client are a multi-disciplinary property and construction consultancy and they are looking to appoint a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work in the education & Health care sectors. We are Seeking candidates who can demonstrate extensive experience in preparing Bills of Quantities in both SMM7 and NRM format.
The level of candidate at which our client is looking to appoint can be flexible, the successful candidate is desired to be MRICS but this is not essential as our client could provide support for the successful candidate in progressing their RICS APC accreditation.
- You will be required to undertake services where you will need to be proficient in preparing or coordinating the preparation of drawings and specifications
- To undertake the contract administration role for a range of projects
- You will also be required to assist in the delivery of pure Project Management services on various projects
- An understanding of programme and risk management would therefore also be desirable
- Cost reporting
- Pre and post contract cost management
- Feasibility, order of cost and elemental cost analyses
- Final accounts negotiation
- Recognised Surveying and Construction degree
- Strong consultancy experience with a range of typical technical competencies at this level
- RICS qualified,
- Minimum 2 years PQE
- Client facing personality
- Must have Driving license and own vehicle
The level of supervision you will be expected to work under will depend on the experience and qualifications of the candidate.
We Look forward to receiving your applications