Senior Quantity Surveyor
A pivotal role within a leading Architectural Consultancy. You will work alongside a small team of experienced Cost Consultants; reporting directly to one of the Partners and take a leading role in the delivery on a variety of interesting projects.
This role will suit an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor seeking a new challenge with a thriving, independently owned PQS practice or a Chartered Quantity Surveyor ready to take the next step in their career.
- Cost planning.
- Preparation of tender documents.
- Bills of Quantities.
- Interim valuations and final accounts.
- Employers agent services.
- Contract administration.
- Project Management.
- The ideal candidate will be degree educated in Quantity Surveying or another relevant discipline and have achieved accreditation with the RICS.
- Will demonstrate 8 years' experience delivering Commercial, Education, Residential and Retail or Leisure projects up to £30m in value.
- You will have worked within a consultancy or end-user client environment and be comfortable liaising with clients at all levels and will also have a knowledge of the local markets in the South East and be able to identify potential areas for growth in the region.
We look forward to receiving your application.
For further information, please contact Bev Brackpool at ALLEN & YORK on 01202 888986 Ext. 237