|Job Title:||Senior Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Benefits Package|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Howells|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Multi discipline cost consultancy practice with offices in London, Marlow, Bradford and Leeds is looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor. The company has built their reputation by focusing on more than just cost, but working collaboratively with clients and design teams to maximise the value and minimise the risk in their projects. Each project has senior level involvement which stands our practise apart from our competitors.
To be considered:
- Pre and Post Quantity Surveying duties.
- MRICS or professionally qualified in another construction related subject.
- Feasibility and cost planning, procurement advice, tender documentation and post contract services.
- Client facing, ensuring a high standard of technical delivery.
- Experience in the Construction or Building Services Sector.
- Build long-term relationships.
- A clear focus on developing client accounts and forging new business relationships.
- Ability to successfully manage complex projects in a proactive and diligent manner unsupervised.
- A track record of working with teams and managing projects by prioritising workloads and delivering deadlines.
- A team player, outgoing, flexible, enthusiastic and ambitious.
If you are interested in applying to this role please call Toby Condie on 01202888986 ext.282 or email your CV to email@example.com. We look forward to your application.