Are you a talented professional, looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor / Commercial Manager role to work on unique and exceptional projects and develop your career further?
Our client is a leading global multidisciplinary engineering consultancy who is looking for you to join their highway commercial team and assist in their continuing growth.
Role of Senior Quantity Surveyor / Commercial Manager
We are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor / Commercial Manager with NEC and significant post contract project experience to assist in developing relationships with key framework Clients.
You will have a working experience in highway, use of the NEC range of contracts and be technically competent in all aspects of Quantity Surveying and have post contract experience of working in the Civil Engineering Sector.
- A degree in Quantity Surveyor or equivalent
- Be a member of or be working towards MRICS, MCInstcEs status or equivalent
- Experience of working on Civil Engineering and Infrastructure projects
- A working knowledge and understanding of NEC forms of contract, sub-contracts and procurement options.
- Proven ability to successfully implement Commercial Management functions, processes and procedures
- Capability to deliver Post Quantity Surveying services on a portfolio of projects
- Understanding/experience of Pre-Contract Processes
- Confident with proven interpersonal, relationship building and communication skills
- Familiarity with the Highways England Project Control Framework Process, Experience of Employee Management and Experience of PRINCE2 Accreditation is not essential but desirable.
My client is offering a competitive salary, excellent benefits, great career opportunities and to be part of a dynamic organization.
Please contact Ebru G. Miller at Allen & York to discuss this opportunity in further detail.