|Job Title:||Senior Quantity Surveyor-Highways|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Newman|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Our client is a global multi disciplinary engineering consultancy, who are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor / Commercial Manager to join their expanding team. This is a great opportunity to join their highway commercial team, with the opportunity to work within a variety of sectors and take a leading role on significant projects.
- Manage projects through the entire project lifecycle.
- Prepare estimates, cost plans and tender documentation using various forms of measurement and contracts.
- Be proficient in measurement for Schedule of Works and Bills of Quantities production.
- Pricing variations throughout the duration of the contract and provide cost advice.
- Attend site meetings, and provide input and support to the project.
- Price and prepare monthly financial cost reports and cash flow forecasts throughout the period of a contract.
- Agree re-measurement of quantities with contractors, and prepare and agree final accounts and claims. Prepare final accounts for clients that are suitable for audit.
- Preparation and analysis of statistical cost information to monitor trends in the Building Industry and assisting with cost planning future projects.
- Administer and provide advice on contracts, typically the JCT and NEC forms of contract.
- Degree educated in Quantity Surveying or other relevant qualification.
- Professional Qualification: RICS Qualified MRICS Chartered Quantity Surveyor or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of applicable industry standard forms of contract, typically JCT and NEC.
- Pre and post contract knowledge