Position: Senior Rail Safety Advisor
Location: Home Counties
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 (DOE) plus benefits
I am currently looking to recruit a Senior Rail Safety Advisor on behalf of my client who are a multi-disciplinary contractor who specialise in providing Building, Civil Engineering, Demolition, Land Remediation/Restoration, Facilities Management, Sports & Leisure, and Rail services across the UK.
- To liaise with client representatives in order to establish good working relationships in relation to the management of sites.
- Advise and guide all personnel working on projects with regards to the implementation of policies and procedures.
- Support the Managers/Directors in the production, review and implementation of the relevant Project Management Plans / Construction Plans.
- Undertake monthly site inspections and assist the site teams with closing out issues that are identified during inspections and audits.
The Successful candidate will have:
- The NEBOSH Construction certificate
- PTS certificate
- 5+ years within the rail sector
To apply please upload your CV below or call Annabelle Foskett on 01202 888 986 or email email@example.com
A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have not heard back from us within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.