|Job Title:||Senior RAMS Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Carolina Troncoso|
|Job Published:||7 days ago|
Looking for a new challenge in your career? join an international organisation. You will part of the RAMS team working on projects in the UK and abroad within the Rail industry.
We are currently involved in a number of major projects in various sectors, such as transportation, energy and power and industry development. Our System Engineering and Assurance (SEA) Business Stream is now looking for a Senior RAMS engineer.
Your duties will include undertaking RAMS engineering activities for clients in the UK and across the globe.
You are experienced in creating fault tree analysis, event trees and reliability block diagrams using tools referenced in the candidate specification and undertake FMECAs of assets and systems.
The role is based in Croydon with likely day-to-day working from a client office in central London. There will be the possibility of visits to site.
You will need to have most of the skills listed below:
- Degree-level qualification in engineering
- Some formal training or supervised work in applying RAMS engineering methods, tools and techniques
- Proven experience of undertaking failure mode effect and criticality analysis (FMECA) and availability assessments
- Proven experience of involvement in hazard identification / risk assessment workshops
- Ability to use Isograph FaultTree+ and Availability Workbench (or AvSim+) tools
- Recent experience of RAMS engineering within the railway industry would be advantageous
- Ability to communicate and report, in both verbal and written English, to colleagues and customers on highly technical matters
Basic Salary + package + benefits
Do you think this is the right role for you? get in contact now or send your CV across, don't miss out this fantastic opportunity!