|Job Title:||Senior Recruitment Consultant, Rail & Transportation|
|Location:||UK - England - South West England, Dorset - Wimborne|
|Salary:||£Competitive + OTE|
|Contact Name:||Lester Lockyer|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
ALLEN & YORK are a leading International Technical Recruitment consultancy. We are looking for a Senior Rail Recruitment Consultant to join our UK Rail & Transportation Team. Allen & York have 23 years' experience in the technical recruitment industry; working across multiple sectors including Rail & Transportation; Environment & Built Environment; Energy; Health & Safety; and Water. We work with leading Global Corporations, Consultancies, R&D, Utilities and Public Sector organisations to support the global move towards a more sustainable future. Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Meeting and exceeding Targets
- Business & Market Development
- Revenue Generation
• Client development - specific focus on rail (including engineering consultancies & contractors; Signalling; Telecommunications; OLE; E+P; Commercial Management)
• Candidate relationship management and generating candidates in a candidate driven market
• Headhunting / Pro-active approaches to candidates
• Vacancy specific project work as required
• Meeting weekly and monthly KPI's
• Meeting and beating monthly and annual revenue targets
• Conference / Client Meeting / Event attendance
• Support junior staff
Desired Skills & Experience
• Degree Qualified or similar
• Previous recruitment experience, preferably within Technical / Engineering market.
• Knowledge of using LinkedIn as a recruitment tool
• A strong communicator
• Professional Approach
• Business Acumen
• Proven track record of success.
• Articulate, confident and ability to communicate with senior technical managers, as well as HR professionals.
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information about jobs with ALLEN & YORK contact Lester Lockyer, Internal Recruitment Manager 01202 888 986