ALLEN & YORK has been engaged by a small but growing Team of strategic advisors who provide global thought leadership to investors and companies enabling them to accelerate the impact of sustainable development.
They are now looking to recruit a Senior Research Analyst to join their Team in London and work across a range of sectors and disciplines, with a focus on political research in particular.
To be considered for the role, the following skills and attributes are required:
- you will hold a relevant first degree and/or second degree
- your analytical experience will be largely qualitative and ideally within sustainability
- you will have worked within an international space and indeed will be doing so in your new role and will be comfortable liaising with people at senior levels
- you will have over five years' experience of research in relevant fields including sustainable growth, business sustainability and an awareness and knowledge of policy developments
- ideally you will have worked across industry sectors including healthcare, infrastructure, agriculture and finance in various locations around the world
- excellent communication skills are required, both verbal and written
- sound organisational skills as you will be working on a number of projects at any one time, and you will be required to manage your own workload and prioritise work
- Languages are always beneficial
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a dynamic, growing company, working with an interesting Team based in a vibrant area of London and really help drive the business forward.
If you would like to find out more, please do contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207. I look forward to receiving your application.